The goal of our Fellowship program is to enrich teachers with the knowledge of Decision Education to create and test engaging lessons throughout the school year. These lesson plans are displayed below, dived into four categories:
ELA, Math, Science, and Social Studies.
Each lesson plan exists as a Google Doc to give interested teachers an opportunity to remix a lesson plan to meet their class needs.
To remix a lesson plan:
- Make a copy of the document (File > Make a Copy). Once it is copied and saved on your drive or computer, you can edit as you see fit.
We would love to see what you have created! If you would like to share your remixed lesson with us, please:
- Send a link of your document to email@example.com.
- Include your name, grades/subjects taught, school and location in the space above the original author's name in the "Lesson Author" section
- What do you really meme? (Friedman, DEF 2020)
- Bad Apples or Bad Barrels (Haglund, DEF 2020)
- Reimagining Self and Others: Reflecting on Our Biases (Ogbevire, DEF 2020)
- Deciding - Restorative or Traditional Justice in Schools (Pocock, DEF 2020)
- Community Action Project (Messer, DEF 2020)
- Budgeting in the Real World (Aitoro, DEF 2020)
- College Dorm Roommates: Shopping for Deals (Pringle, DEF 2020)
- Graph of Quadratic Functions in Standard Form (White, DEF 2020)
- Alternative Energy: Which Source Would be Best for My School? (Calder, DEF 2020)
- HeLa Cells/ Genome Working Group Role-Play (Henderson, DEF 2020)
- Free Throw Simulator Algorithm (Hudson, DEF 2020)
- An Introduction to Experimental Design (McWatters, DEF 2020)
- Self-Driving Cars Discussion and Debate (Wang, DEF 2020)
- 1. Understanding the Unemployment Rate — A Key Economic Indicator and 2. Using Deciding Dimensions to Improve a Local Economy (Gilbert, DEF 2020)
- Who was the “best civilization"? (Kurz, DEF 2020)
- Analyze Data on the 1929 and 2008 Stock Market Crashes to Decide on a Future Investment Strategy (McVey, DEF 2020)
- Decision Rules and Elections — What Do We Mean by “Democracy?" (Udell, DEF 2020)
- The Great Debaters — A Comprehensive Elections Project (Wright, DEF 2020)