Community and Partnerships Coordinator
Reporting to the Director of Community and Partnerships (“CAP”) as a member of the newly formed CAP Department, the CAP Coordinator will provide general support for all Department initiatives. Current initiatives include the Decision Education Podcast and the Advocate program, for example. The CAP Department is responsible for growing and energizing our network of aligned individuals and organizations in order to influence the education system and ensure every student has Decision Education opportunities within and outside of the school day. The CAP Coordinator will be integral to achieving these goals by maximizing the efficiency and effectiveness of the Department with a focus on partner communications, coordination, and project management. The exact job responsibilities will vary and evolve over time with the needs of the Department and organization.
The position will be remote initially, but the CAP Coordinator will be expected to mainly work from the Alliance office in Bala Cynwyd, PA once the organization deems it safe to return to the office. Occasional travel may be expected once it is deemed safe.
- Partner Communications
- Initiate first communications with potential partners
- Conduct research on potential partners
- Direct incoming communications from new potential partners to appropriate Alliance team members
- Ensure timely follow-ups with potential partners
- Track all communications in the organization's CRM
- Coordination and Project Management
- Coordinate internal and external meetings, including scheduling, preparation, and note taking
- Gather and track data related to Department initiatives
- Manage logistics for projects and external events associated with Department initiatives
- Innovate wherever Department processes can be improved; make and implement recommendations
- Liaise with other departments as needed
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- General Attributes
- Responsible and conscientious, with outstanding organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize, meet deadlines, and anticipate staff needs
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Gracious professionalism and strong interpersonal skills
- High energy, positive attitude, and emotional maturity
- Self-starter with the imagination and ability to initiate and innovate
- Ability and willingness to adapt and be flexible
- Excellent team member with a passion for the mission and the success of the organization
- 2-5 years professional career experience
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Experience and skill with MS Office and Google Suite, including editing spreadsheets and slide decks
- Experience with Airtable, Salesforce, Zoho, or similar CRM tools
- Knowledge or interest in education generally or the various subject areas related to Decision Education is a plus.
Please email your resume and a cover letter (stating minimum salary requirements and where you learned about the job opportunity) to email@example.com by March 31, 2021.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. Alliance employees receive a comprehensive benefits package (including health and dental insurance completely covered for you and your family, a 401k with up to 5% match, and long term disability insurance), generous paid time off and sick-time policies, a laptop, and other tools and resources to help employees do their best work.
STAY INFORMED: JOIN OUR MAILING LIST!
We will send you occasional updates on the organization. Your information will not be sold or otherwise distributed.